Jul 20, 2011

Stress Eater

Okay. I admit I'm a stress eater. I ate a LOT whenever I am stressed. That's why whenever I have lots of things to stress about, I always end up broke, which adds up to my stress and makes me eat even more and I get fatter and I become more stressed and... the cycle goes on. I really hate it when that happens. Ugh. 

Usually, the first thing that I choose as my "stress food" are sweets,then burgers,then anything coffee-flavored. Everytime I eat, I take pictures of the food, and here are some of them for you to crave for too.Lols.

S'mores Sundae of Bluejay Deli and Cafe

Hot fudge Sundae of Mcdonalds

Banana Split
Dunkin' Donuts
Blueberry Cheesecake of Divine Cakes
Super Gooey Caramel Pie of Amular Cafe
Classic Burger of Captain Dad's
Chicken Burger of Bluejay Deli and Cafe
=D
Now you understand me,yes?=D






No comments: