Jun 26, 2011

Baby Work It Out

Went to Plazuela this morning with my bestie to join the sunrise exercise. It was our first time to join and we really enjoyed it. After the exercise, we jogged around the area and enjoyed the view. It served as a little tour for my friend because it was her first time there. We went to Starbucks afterwards to have our little breakfast. Then headed back to her place to talk a little. Then I went back to the dorm and changed clothes and went to church. Here are some pics I took.

My tattered running shoes.
It's nice to see the streets of Iloilo not so jammed with rushing jeepneys.
Sunrise exercise!
People dispersing after the session.
esspresso
Strawberry Belgian Waffle
my friend
Starbucks ( I like this better than the one in Bacolod)
SM City Iloilo
After going to church.
Please do check out my other blog: chicyetpractical.blogspot.com

Xoxo,
Nadin


No comments: