Jun 6, 2011

Summer Camp

A week after the Panaad Festival, I attended the Youth Summer Camp of our church that was held at Haven's Grace Resort, Pulupandan,Negros Occidental. I always get giddy whenever the camp is held at that resort because it's near the beach and beaches really makes me feel relaxed. It was my 3rd time to attend camp that's held at that resort, and it never failed to have a great impact on me.

I had a great time spending the whole week focusing about Honoring God in different ways, which was the theme of the camp.


I also used the time to catch up with my fellow young people,especially one of my closest friend, Judy. 





And of course, I just took the chance to take sunset photos and some other interesting things by the beach.










(*excuse my haggard face, I only got 3 hours of sleep.)

Xo,
Nadin <3







No comments: