Aug 16, 2012

Hot Milk Teas for Empty Stomaches







(Photos from my tumblr account)

It's 2 in the morning and I'm still wide awake, waiting for a pimple explosion to happen, as if what I've got are not enough. Blame it to my rumbling stomach. I just realized too much pancake dreaming is not a good thing especially if you've got no food stock in your dorm room. What I got is just a packet of instant milk tea so I just used it instead to satisfy my tummy's calls, but to no avail. I can't wait for morning to come, I am dying to eat Mcdonald's breakfast meals and drink hot chocolate while overlooking the city (last photo shows the view from Mcdo's 2nd floor). I'll go there first thing in the morning, and eat breakfast, then maybe walk around and lust over that lace dress I look at over and over in a certain store. I really really wanna buy it but it's a bit pricey, so I have to save up for it first. And then maybe, I could go to the supermarket, look at the fresh fruits displayed and imagine myself eating them because that's all I could do. haha. Pity me.

Oh, the milk tea is finished and I'm still feeling the hunger. ugh. pancakes,pancakes,pancakes. *drools*

No comments: