Aug 17, 2012

Trends coming in and out







Looking at the photos above, you can really say that I don't have any particular style whatsoever. I'm really just into anything casual, comfortable and a little bit girly. It's been a struggle for me to identify into what certain style I want to be and at the same time I look good at,which is really hard since I don't have a nice body that could easily blend into whatever style. But, I must say, I really have a penchant for anything vintage and preppy, and that would be something I want to see myself in. But i don't know if it suits me. hmmm. Let's see. I'm into thrift shopping lately, and I see lots of stuff that could help me acquire the look I'd like to achieve.

Recent thrift finds. Let's see what I can do.=)



*this is the 3rd post for the day. See what insomnia can do to me? not good,not good. =(


No comments: