Feb 6, 2011

Everyday is a V-day with Friends


I love my friends so much. They are true to themselves and they accept me for who I really am. It is only to them that I can show all sides of me. Whenever I am down, I always seek for their presence coz only then will I find what I am looking for, genuine happiness. Their company always brings out the best in me. When they throw a really corny joke and I bark in weird laughter, I never get mean stares from them unlike when I am with people I am not really familiar with, instead I just hear same weird laugh. When I first stepped college, I thought I'd never be able to find real friends, but then they proved me wrong. They may not be the party-every-Friday-let's-drink-until-morning kind of friends I always hear from other people, but neither am I. We really compliment each other. We've been through ups and downs, but I would never trade them for anything in the world. They are one of the best gifts I have ever received yet.

(some of the pictures of activities we've done together lately)
During Gara

At Smallville

Cup of Gelatto for each of us will make us happy

Shaneeeee<3

@Mang Inasal

2 of my best friends who support me in everything I do

@Quantum (We're all child at heart)

Rene, the future designer of the Hollywood stars!

@ Shane's during their town fiesta

Xo,
Nadin <3

No comments: