Jan 9, 2011

Weekends

Last Friday, I had the chance to go home since we didn't have any activities that weekend. I saw it as an opportunity to unwind and forget all the school pressure. I didn't realize that I had taken the "forgetting school pressure" to a higher level until I remembered only on Sunday night that I have a chapter to read in one of our major subjects. But hell, it's all worth it. =)


We had a late celebration of my cousin's birthday at their house.


Got reunited again! <3

Went home and discovered that the stuff I ordered online had already arrived! thank goodness.

Went out with my friends on a Saturday afternoon.

Ate at Taters.

YUM!

Decided to ride on a bump car,which I really missed doing.

I was really excited,I can hardly wait.

I was really giddy inside while enjoying the ride.

I wanted it to last forever.

And when the time was up, I almost cried.=(

After that, we decided to have another date on the 12th of February. <3

Xo,
Nadin <3

No comments: