Jan 15, 2011

Bike Road!

Yesterday, during our BA 101 class, our professor mentioned about a friend of hers who had lost 90 pounds just because of biking,Bike Road then popped into my mind.My friends and I had a lot plans of going there at the Bike road to relax and unwind but none of it happened. That's what I really hate about planned trips because it always has its ways of not making it in action. But don't get me wrong, I have planners and stuffs, but those "planned trips" always end up into nothing.

So yeah, back to the topic. I was thinking I should also try going there in order to lose weight too since they have bikes for rent there. I really am obsessed of losing weight but it just don't happen. I've tried lots of means to lose weight,and yeah, I lost little of my fat rolls, but after a little while, it just kept coming back. And I got tired of it,so I lost interest already. Maybe I'm not that much determined yet. But now that our prof mentioned it, I decided to try my luck again. Maybe this time it will work. (I had always loved biking. I bike a lot when I'm home and even once thought of bringing my bike here in Iloilo.haha.) So yeah. I decided that I'll take biking and a bit of jogging as a form of exercise. Besides,bike rental there is only Php 25/hr,so it's pretty much okay to my pockets.

After our class, a friend of mine asked if I wanna go to the bike road since I won't go home and I had lots of time. I didn't know she also have same thoughts as mine. So of course I said yes, and off we are to bike or butts off!
















It was a really fun experience! And right now, I'm seeing myself spending more time and money in this new haven I found.

Xo,
Nadin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I miss taking a bike ride. If I remember it right my last ride was in elementary pa. Sucks. I used to ride those big mountain bikes pa. HAHA. ^^

Nadin said...

Haha, it's okay, there are a lot of time to bike again.=))