Jan 12, 2011

Like it's The End of The World

Last night, I realized I have lots of rings astray in our room. I decided to re-organize them so that I won't lost a even just a single one. I then found out that I have collected a lot of rings in just a matter of 9 months which just proves how much of a ring addict I am now. haha. Blogger-influenced. 
Here I am showing you ring collection of different varieties:
The mess I was going to sort out.

Found large floral rings

Long rings

more floral rings

Animal rings

Ribbons

Small i-don't-know rings

Plain-colored rings

Connector rings

Rings I bought online..and a whole lot more


They're organized now!
Hope this arrangement will last knowing how lazy I am in putting them back in their boxes.

P.S.Some of these rings are available in my online store (see in the right sidebar), so if you're interested, head over there now, or if it is not available their, just inquire through leaving me a message on FB or a comment here,=))

XO,
Nadin

2 comments:

Gen said...

Hi! Thanks for taking interest in sponsoring a giveaway. :) Yes, you can.

Nadin said...

Thank you! How will I contact you about the details?