Jan 18, 2011

Sineng Pambansa

I'm so excited for tomorrow (or rather later)! because it will be the start of the Iloilo Film Festival!! <33 There are 11 indie films that would be shown tomorrow, and one of them is Red Shoes. I had always wanted to watch this film but never thought I would be able to since it's so rare to have indie films shown here in Iloilo. But much to my surprise, it's here! (I almost hyperventilated when I knew~lols). the others are Bakal Boys, Lola, Happyland, Emir (!), Sigwa, Sampaguita,Halaw, Kano, Himpapawid, and Yanggaw. And did I mention that it's all free? Uh-huh!! Free!!! And we were given the opportunity to get as much tickets as we want. Of course we grabbed the opportunity since we had lots of time to watch it. =))

 Another good thing about it is, the directors of the films will be there too! and there will be Q&A portion! Awesomeness,right?



Out of  topic! I'm loving these backpacks of my friends with lovely patterns.

(Shane's)

(Candy's)

(Lexa's)

Dinagyang festival is also coming near!! ASAP Rocks will also be here on Sunday!! Gotta grab the opportunity to see stars.lols.~fangirl much~

XO,
Nadin <3


No comments: