Jan 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR my non-existent readers!! <3

I have really been busy having a good time these past week hence the post absence. To make up for it, I will be posting every day (i'll try real hard!) for this week, and for the next week, we'll see what happens.haha.<3

Did you notice my new page layout? so colorful right?haha. That's my way of welcoming of the new year and I wish this year will be colorful for me too.

As for my blog, I really have a lot of plans for it, but the only thing I'm really sure I'll be doing is my own version of "Project 365" wherein I'll post a picture everyday showing what have inspired me that day, like foods, new stuff, outfit post, or anything under the sun. It will be one day late though since I should have started yesterday so that it will be exactly 365 days. haha. I find this project really appropriate for this blog because the real point of making this blog was supposed to be making use of my new point and shoot camera which my mother gave me. Besides the project,I'll still blog about my day just like before.=D

I'll be posting 2 pictures after this, 1 for January 1 as a make-up, and another 1 for today.
That's all for now.

XO,
Nadin <3

No comments: