Mar 25, 2011

Sorted Out (part 1)

Woah! So many things to blog about, don't now where to start. Uhm, maybe I'll just do it chronologically, starting monday.

Monday:
After we finished 2 of our final exams, my blockmates and I went to a nearby restaurant to celebrate. I always have fun being with these people, they make my problems go away.

Wednesday: 
I went home (after almost 2 mos.) to attend my brother's graduation after my Psychology exam.. I arrived 4 pm Wednesday and went back to Iloilo at 6 am Thursday. Even if I was just there for a very short time, I had lots of fun because I was able to catch up with my cousins. I wasn't even able to visit our house because we slept at my aunt's house because I have to catch the earliest trip of the ferry for Thursday.
I also learned that I won another blog giveaway while I was there. (gonna have separate post for that if I'll receive the package already)
Thursday:
Confirmed that I'm still retained in accountancy program. *sigh heavily*
(Part 2,next post)

Xo,
Nadin <3


No comments: